Christmas is only weeks away and it’s the most wonderful time of the year to spoil, indulge and reward - and so we should, 2020 has been quite a challenge! But as we enjoy bottomless brunches, sweet treats and the finer things throughout the holiday’s, it’s important to take care of yourself, inside and out, to keep your skin healthy, happy and radiant.
Below are 3 tips you can incorporate into your skincare routine to keep your complexion clear and skin glowing all season long.
1. Glow Up!
2. Long-lasting Glow from Head to Toe!
Frock up for holiday festivities and leave a glowing impression by indulging in a luxurious skincare routine from head to toe. Skincare doesn’t stop at your face and by investing in beautiful body products infused with a bountiful of botanicals, nutrients, vitamins and minerals it will enhance the health and appearance of your skin.
Skincare starts in the shower and our Ultra Moisturising Shower Oil is guaranteed to get you glowing! A couple of pumps massaged over the skin deeply cleanses and nourishes the body with Meadowfoam Seed, Lemon Myrtle and Soybean Oils while our Signature Scent softly lingers and uplifts your skin and your senses. Softly pat the skin dry to reveal a gorgeous, glowing complexion.
If your skin craves more moisture our Luxurious Body and Hand Créme is here to save the day! Massaging a small amount over the body will deeply nourish, replenish and hydrate your skin while the amazingly addictive scent will take your senses to new heights.
Plus, if you have fauxed your glow with fake tan this duo will take sun-kissed skin to the next level.
3. Always Remove Your Makeup
The time you dedicate to getting glam is just as important as the time you spend removing your makeup. Panda eyes are not a look you want to wake up to and by not removing your makeup before bed you run the risk of makeup, dirt and grime settling into your pores as you sleep. This can lead to congested skin, pimples and potential infection - especially if you don’t remove your eye makeup.
The quickest and gentlest way to remove your makeup is using a cream cleanser such as our Ultra Créme Cleanser. An abundant array of nutrient rich Tamanu, Rosa Damascena and Avocado oils work to melt away makeup while exotic refined Shea and Cocoa Butters nourish the skin.
To remove your makeup,
- Dampen your face and neck with warm water.
- Dispense a small amount of cleanser onto your fingertips - a little bit goes a long way!
- Massage over your skin in circular motions, being extra gentle around the delicate eye area.
- To remove stubborn eye makeup, put a small amount of cleanser onto your favourite eco friendly makeup pad, hold down and gently wiggle back and forward to break down mascara and eyeliner.
- Once the cleanser builds into a soft lather and the makeup has dissolved, you’re ready to wash off the excess.
- Rinse with warm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel to reveal a happy and clean complexion!
Do this morning and night and not only will you have a clear complexion but you will have the perfect base for your next makeup look!
In addition to these 3 tips staying hydrated, getting plenty of rest and having fun this holidays will radiate happiness inside and out x